[meteorite-list] eBay Bidding- Response

Mike Groetz mpg444 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 21:42:24 EDT 2004

   Thank you to everyone that typed me back.
   You are right- highest offer up front then not to
worry...but I am also sure many of you have had
frustrations when this happens to you as I have.
   I for one though will not do it to others in the
last few seconds intentionally out of courtesy and
respect to someone else hoping for the same piece as I
am.
   But that is my opinion and how I personally will
handle my own bidding.

Thank you again and take care,
Mike