[meteorite-list] can receive messages but cannot send messages to list---test again 5 times

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 05:31:49 EDT 2004

Dear list:
    I have tried to send a message requesting
impactites that are difficult to obtain.  The message
doesn`t show coming to the list.  Are some of you
receiving it?  Is anyone else experienceing the same
problem?
    I will continue to try to send it until it appears
or I hear from someone that some of you are receiving
my request.  Thank you.  Sincerely,  Dirk Ross...Tokyo