[meteorite-list] SaharaMet : Point of view on NWA meteorites

Michel Franco michel at caillou-noir.com
Sun Dec 5 13:41:17 EST 2004

Pelisson, or the art of taking sentences out of their contExt to consolidate
their fantasy.

Do stop to anwer them. I vote for Michael's Blood policy.

PELISSONS, I 'VE BLACKHOLED THE TRUTH I HAD IN YOU, NO MORE RADIATION WILL
COME FROM YOU TO ME. GO TO LAYERS? BUT NEVER FORGET THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN
METEORITES FROM ALGERIA, KNOWING THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY,
SHALL I UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU TRAVEL YOU DO NOT RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE
HOST COUNTRY ? THAT YOU DO NOT SMUGGLE METEORITES TROUGHT BORDERS. BTW THERE
IS ALSO A LAW IN TUNISIA THAT PROHIBITS THEIR FREE EXPORTATION.

BOTH YOUR DAG AND ACFER CROSSED BORDERS ILLEGALLY.

I PREVIOUSLY RECONGNIZED HAVING DID THAT TOO, AS MANY OF US ON THE LIST.

IF YOU HAVE BALLS  DECLARE IT IN AN ANSWER AND LOOK AT YOUR FACE IN A MIRROR
JUST AFTER YOU WILL FEEL REALLY HAPPY, IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS WORD MEANS.