[DogParkList] Macloggerdx and spots

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Sun May 19 18:48:17 EDT 2024

OK, Here’s my preferences screen

[cid:image001.png at 01DAAA1C.B250B1D0]

But here’s my spots screen.  Now Ghana is a new on for me to work but all of the green countries I’ve already worked.

Jim W8BS

From: dagro at dogparksoftware.com <dagro at dogparksoftware.com>
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024 at 2:56 PM
To: James Snider <jim at lexiann.com>
Cc: dogparklist <dogparklist at dogparksoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [DogParkList] Macloggerdx and spots

On May 18, 2024, at 8:44 AM, James Snider <jim at lexiann.com> wrote:

Is there a way in the DXCluster Spots window to filter out all spots that the DXCC entity is already in my log?

 https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dxclusters.html

Clusters Preferences

The Worked and QSL R filter check boxes (in the Clusters Prefs) will filter spots based on the DXCC Worked and Confirmed status by band in your Log.

  *   To disregard dxcc worked status, check both.
  *   To eliminate worked on this band dxcc entities, un-check Worked.
  *   To see worked on this band dxcc entities but eliminate confirmed on this band dxcc entities - un-check QLS R.

Jim W8BS

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro