[DogParkList] Macloggerdx and spots

dagro at dogparksoftware.com dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun May 19 14:55:56 EDT 2024

> On May 18, 2024, at 8:44 AM, James Snider <jim at lexiann.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a way in the DXCluster Spots window to filter out all spots that the DXCC entity is already in my log?

 https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dxclusters.html

Clusters Preferences

The Worked and QSL R filter check boxes (in the Clusters Prefs) will filter spots based on the DXCC Worked and Confirmed status by band in your Log.

To disregard dxcc worked status, check both.
To eliminate worked on this band dxcc entities, un-check Worked.
To see worked on this band dxcc entities but eliminate confirmed on this band dxcc entities - un-check QLS R.

> Jim W8BS

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro