[DogParkList] MacDoppler IC-9700 support request

dagro at dogparksoftware.com dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Aug 17 10:00:52 EDT 2018

David:

You will likely find more MacDoppler information on the MacDoppler Google Group https://groups.google.com/d/forum/macdoppler <https://groups.google.com/d/forum/macdoppler>.

> hence my request:
>
> 1)   Can you please prepare MacDoppler driver and full support for the new Icom IC-9700 (currently working through FCC type acceptance) (when the radio details are available to you)?

Naturally, I can’t promise anything until I have had a chance to look at the CAT specifications for the IC-9700.

So far it’s only a prototype and isn’t even mentioned on the Icom web page yet.

https://groups.io/g/ic-9700 <https://groups.io/g/ic-9700>

"It should be noted that the 9700 is in the concept stage and no release schedule has been set."

> I’m reading the MacDoppler manual, but some of this material will make a lot more sense once I have a working radio in front of me.
>
> 2)  Is anyone aware of a satellite activity internet coordination chat page (like ON4KST has for 6m, Ping Jockey for 2m Meteor Scatter, etc.)??  Is there one of these for satellite activity?
>
> Thank you most kindly,
>
> David J. Schmocker, KJ9I

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro