[DogParkList] MacDoppler IC-9700 support request

David J. Schmocker kj9idave at charter.net
Fri Aug 17 08:32:07 EDT 2018

Don:
First embarking on the satellite world, I have so much to learn my head is
spinning (like an out of control satellite).

I joined this list and the MacDoppler Google Group but haven¹t yet found
material on this topic; hence my request:

1)   Can you please prepare MacDoppler driver and full support for the new
Icom IC-9700 (currently working through FCC type acceptance) (when the radio
details are available to you)?

I¹m reading the MacDoppler manual, but some of this material will make a lot
more sense once I have a working radio in front of me.

2)  Is anyone aware of a satellite activity internet coordination chat page
(like ON4KST has for 6m, Ping Jockey for 2m Meteor Scatter, etc.)??  Is
there one of these for satellite activity?

Thank you most kindly,

David J. Schmocker, KJ9I