[DogParkList] Main window question

Helge Blucher helgeb at me.com
Tue Mar 29 00:57:44 EDT 2016

I may have missed something in the help pages. The main window has an empty space on the right at first. When I look up a call (double click on a station in the cluster) there is a flag or image for the station on the left under the radio/rotor panel. When I look up another call the previous image shows up in the right (previously empty) panel. Why is this and how do I turn it off or use the space for something else? I can hide it by making the window narrower but that reduces the number of columns in the log and cluster panels.
73 W8NOR