[DogParkList] MacloggerDX 5.X and Icom 7800

myles landstein myles.landstein at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:06:16 EDT 2014

hi

Peter, I had a 7800 for a few months, ended up going w/a yeasu, but during those months I had no problems w/the 7800 and MLDX.

I am no expert but since you mentioned you tried so many other avenues to no avail, perhaps my 'second set of eyes' might help.

If you wish, to take me up on that respond to me directly off the list i'll help out however I can!!

I have many radio's some icom, ken,yeasu, etc all running MLDX including some hooked up in elaborate ways I am sure we can get you going!!

Just drop me a email driectly

N2EHG