[DogParkList] UTC Clock and multiple monitors

Larry West viggen at mac.com
Sun Nov 6 11:34:22 EST 2011

This is a rather minor issue, but I don't know if it's been reported.

My setup is a MBP 15", with an Apple Cinema Display 20" as my main monitor, and the MBP monitor as the secondary, to the left. MLDX is 5.35 and Mac OS is 10.6.8. I usually use MLDX with the main window on the ACD 20.

Launching, quitting, and re-launching MLDX always brings the window back to the ACD 20. No problems.

However, I often use the MLDX UTC clock widget (applet?), and on occasion - particularly for contests - I will move it to the secondary window. So, MLDX main window on the ACD 20", the UTC clock widget on the MBP screen. When I do this, then quit MLDX without closing the UTC Clock first, the next time I launch MLDX, BOTH windows open on the MBP screen. This happens regardless of whether I shut the MBP down, and regardless of whether I have run the MBP without the ADC in the interim.

If I close the UTC Clock widget, the main window always opens on the last screen it was on.

THanks for a great product!

Larry West
N2LJ