[DogParkList] Global QSL

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 21:16:17 EST 2010

Sorry, this was my typo - the correct link is http://www.globalqsl.com

very sorry for the confusion and the proliferation of mails - will stop mailing here unless asked too
73 de M0XDF
--
Hofstadter's Law: The time and effort required to complete a project are
always more than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's