[DogParkList] Global QSL

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 20:53:52 EST 2010

DOH - sorry!
Maybe I've been a SQL programmer for too long!

Thanks for the catch Chris, and yes I'm dyslexic too :-(
73 de M0XDF
--
As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy
death. -Leonardo da Vinci, painter, engineer, musician, and scientist