[DogParkList] Yaesu FT1000 MP mkV Field

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Feb 1 19:07:00 EST 2010

On 2010-02-01, at 6:52 PM, CHRIS PINHOLSTER wrote:

> I cannot seem to get either my 4.3 version to see the radio or the 5. demo.

> The computer sees the keyspan and it shows up in the software. I have tried numerous connection speeds, but no joy.

> Any advice would be helpful.

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html

Please enable the Debug Log check box in the Radio Prefs Panel, click the VFO check box on and off a few times and copy and paste the relevant Console Application Messages into an email as well as a screen shot of your Radio Prefs.

Note: The Console Application is in /Applications/Utilities.
Note: Screen Shot: Enter <command> <shift> 4 then pick your corners, and the screen shot is placed on your desktop.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro