[DogParkList] portable calls using /

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 03:24:44 EST 2010

Works ok here too - I just tried a load of them, i.e. PJ2/K8ND, put 'PJ2/K8ND' in call and looked up K8ND's details.
--
When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty.
I only think about how to solve the problem.