[DogParkList] DXCC in log panel always showing in red

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 10:14:44 EST 2010

Well, I've started to look at my log in earnest again, and I see that
every country looked from on the DXCluster shows the DXCC entry in the
log panel in RED. I've checked the log and there are a number of
entries with QSL sent and received shown as 'e' (my code to eSQL) for
the same country (this was mine!) and on the same band, but probably
not the same mode and the entry in the log shows green.

So what goes on here - will it show red unless the country, band, mode
match and the QSL received field has text?

Must admit, I've been a bit complacent with my use recently and have
probably missed something.
73 de M0XDF

--
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him. -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)