[DogParkList] RFE - auto-increment freq

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 03:51:57 EST 2009

Yes, but you still have to enter each freq you wish to scan, if one
could enter a range and a freq shift value, like 3.600 - 3.800, 0.002
and have that fill the scan list with freq, that would do it.

But I guess others don't see a need for this since they haven't
responded or have said they don't see the need, lets drop it, I
personally thought it would be useful. I'll try filling in the list
the hard way.

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year
73 de M0XDF
--
It came to me that reform should begin at home, and since that day I
have