[DogParkList] Possible posting to the list?

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Sun Oct 4 08:15:59 EDT 2009

Hi Don: Here¹s my message:

Did I blow my 7000 Finals?
When I key the mic, the radio restarts. When I unplug the CI-V cable from
the rear connector, the radio shuts off and a clicking noise is heard. The
same thing happens when I unplug the USB connector from my Mac. Both go to a
microHam IC13 controller that I use with MLDX software to interface with the
radio. What is the symptom for blown finals? It does receive on all bands
but of course this has nothing to do with transmitting. Thanks.