[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX for Cocoa V5.11 Beta

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Jul 22 21:21:43 EDT 2009

Hi Rich,

On 22-Jul-09, at 8:47 PM, Rich Seifert wrote:

> Is there any way to map the keyer macros to Function Keys for mouse-

> less, one button CW exchanges (handy in a contest)? For now, I use a

> PS/2 keypad attached to my MKII, but less hardware means less

> clutter on the desk.

Yes, System Preferences/Keyboard & Mouse/Keyboard Shortcuts.

>> Added Web Map.

> Very nice. Thanks!

You are welcome Rich. Have you tried it in full screen mode yet ?

>> Added Custom dxcommands.dat and dxclusters.dat.

> Where is the control to specify the location of the custom files?

> (Honestly, I looked everywhere for it...)

No control...

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html

"How can I customize my list of dxclusters and commands ?
Edit the sample dxcommands.dat and/or dxclusters.dat and place them/it
in ~/Documents/MLDX_Logs and restart MacLoggerDX."

> As always, your great work is appreciated!

Thanks Rich.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro