[DogParkList] WinKeyer USB ?

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Sat Jul 18 18:55:50 EDT 2009

FWIW - I would love this too...

I tried it and works great. I don't suppose K1EL supported it any
more than Yaesu support their devices on the Mac (or PC).

I asked about WK support before but I guess its just not possible if
Don doesn't have one there.

I would've thought that interfacing info would be forthcoming from
K1EL if it isn't already published on the web. I don't think he
discriminates against any particular platforms (OSX or other) since
Maclogger Deluxe (rather than DX, but linked to Don's website!) is
already linked from their page which says which software supports it :)

BTW Don - Tnx for the recent updates for eQSL and the propagation
beacons - great stuff. MLDXv5 gets better and better.

73
Jonathan G0DVJ