[DogParkList] MacloggerDX: Free Internet Lookup Discontinued

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Thu Dec 11 21:30:41 EST 2008

This must be due to the big upgrade (more like a downgrade) within
QRZ.com, right?

1) I know they are still working out some bugs (one of our local club
members has sent QRZ an email or two regarding the changes). Has
anyone sent an email to QRZ to see if it (QRZ) can be reconfigured to
work as it did last week?

2) I'm curious as to what exactly changed that killed the free
lookup. Are there other call sign websites that can be used to get a
lookup?

3) Maybe Don is busy with the new revision and would rather spend
time on it rather than another tedious upgrade to the old MLDX. It's
logical.

Comments welcome.

Chris
KF7P

On Dec 11, 2008, at 18:23 , Don Agro wrote:

Hi Ken,

On 11-Dec-08, at 7:52 PM, Ken Reid wrote:

> I lost the free internet lookup a day or so ago.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Free Internet Lookup has
been discontinued.

<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
stationinfo.html#call_book_options>