[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX needs a facelift

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Jul 29 10:58:05 EDT 2008

Hi Randall,

On 29-Jul-08, at 9:05 AM, <ke4yzn at charter.net> <ke4yzn at charter.net>
wrote:

> It is clear I have made some misstatements on eham that I will

> gladly correct.

Randall, I really appreciate your correcting the review...

<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2878>

MacLoggerDX is far from perfect and I welcome constructive criticism.
It has been user input more than anything that has driven
MacLoggerDX's development.

Many of the more recent requests have been impossible to entertain for
the older Carbon framework but rest assured that they are all being
considered for the Cocoa rewrite which I hope to complete before I'm
too old to enjoy it :)

Thanks again.