[DogParkList] Logging from MacDoppler

Roger Swickis rswickis at telus.net
Fri Apr 11 01:36:53 EDT 2008

Hello Folks,

Re my earlier problem on Logging from MacDoppler.

After much poking around I found that the 'log.dat' file created by
MacDoppler does autuomatically save the file to 'the MacDoppler
folder' as stated in the manual, but it saves it in my 'Applications
Folder'.

So, problem solved, sort of.

I don't suppose there is a way of changing where MacDoppler puts that
file, at least it's not evident to me. So I guess I'll hafta figure
out a way to move the 'log.dat' file to a more logical location using
OSX.

Any suggestions?

Rog VA7MG