[DogParkList] Two Callsigns

Roger Swickis rswickis at telus.net
Thu Apr 10 23:55:48 EDT 2008

Dear Don,

On April 8 I did in fact send a message to you personally asking for
information on how to handle two callsigns. You forwarded me the
information on how to do this omitting the important fact that in
order to do this I would require another registration number from
you. I therefore thought that by carrying out your instructions and
being unable to get the program to work as you described, that I must
be doing something wrong. Only then did I forward a request to the
mailing list for help.

Now that I have ascertained that an additional registration number is
required, and have now, as a result of my post to the mailing list,
been forwarded one by you, I too can now attest that new registration
numbers can be obtained for additional call signs.

As for it being a 'courtesy', I recall being assured by you prior to
my purchase of MacLogger that I could indeed use more than one
callsign. I would thus call your giving me the necessary information
for me to make that happen and to meet that commitment, to be part
of the deal.

73,

Rog VA7MG/VE7BZR