[DogParkList] Using Two Callsigns

Rick Prather rprather at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 19:06:54 EDT 2008

Roger,

The determining factor for the callsign that is used in LoTW is the
callsign/location you sign the file with when generating the .tq8 file
in TQSL for upload.

I have MLDX registered using my current call but I extract QSO's for
uploading to LoTW using four different callsigns from the past. I
just have to make sure that any one upload file is for only one
callsign.

Rick
K6LE