[DogParkList] Using Two Callsigns

Roger Swickis rswickis at telus.net
Thu Apr 10 18:52:14 EDT 2008

Dear Folks,

I purchased MacLogger with the understanding that it allowed the use
of more than one callsign.

My pre purchase concern related to the fact that (as I understand it)
if I were to upload data from Maclogger to LoTW a callsign match
would be done, using a call corresponding to my Macdoppler registered
callsign. (The one appearing after the word "Registered" on the main
page.) Presumably this could be a problem. Can anyone out there
confirm that this is the case?

I have already registered with one callsign, but unfortunately the
information I would like to upload at the moment is contact
information from my other callsign.

Don Agro has advised that I merely have to change the information in
the station info box to enable the other callsign, but it doesn't
seem to be working that way for me.

When I attempt to create another log with my alternate callsign I am
immediately advised that my demonstration time has expired and I am
asked if I would like to register. This happens even if I type in
the other call and retype the registration number in the info panel.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Does anyone out there
have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rog VA7MG/VE7BZR