[DogParkList] K3 Power Out

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:19:27 EDT 2008

kinda both, its the way the K3 reports it and that MLDX doesn't expect
a rig to report in decimals - Don is aware of it, but I don't remember
his exact response to me.
I said I didn't think it important enough to drag him away from the
cocoa MLDX
--
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that,
you've got it made. -Groucho Marx