[DogParkList] Logging from MacDoppler

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Apr 9 13:44:47 EDT 2008

Hi Roger,

On 9-Apr-08, at 1:21 PM, Roger Swickis wrote:

> However, nothing appears in the MacL preferences window under Log.

> I can't find a file where MacD has sent the log info. One post

> suggests to look in the "MacDoppler Folder". I do not have a

> "MacDoppler Folder". Am I supposed to create one? Does it happen

> automatically? If sohere might it be?

log.dat is created in the same folder as MacDoppler once you log your
first contact.

Select the folder that MacDoppler is in from the MacLoggerDX
preferences Files/ Logs popup "add"

MacLoggerDX will then edit/add/display your satellite QSO's

When you want to switch back to your HF contacts use the same popup.