[DogParkList] Logging from MacDoppler

Roger Swickis rswickis at telus.net
Wed Apr 9 13:21:12 EDT 2008

I am a realatively new user to MacDoppler and MacLogger.

I can't seem to make the interface from MacDoppler to MacLogger work.

I have checked previous postings in the archive and they indicate
that when I push the "Log it" button in the "Log Contact" window of
MacD that a log entry should appear in the "MacDoppler File". I
think then I should be able to find it (or at least put it in) the
MacL preferences window under "Logs" and be able to callit up into
MacLogger.

However, nothing appears in the MacL preferences window under Log. I
can't find a file where MacD has sent the log info. One post
suggests to look in the "MacDoppler Folder". I do not have a
"MacDoppler Folder". Am I supposed to create one? Does it happen
automatically? If sohere might it be?

I have used "Finder" to look for a fileor a folder , but can't find
either.

Can anyone help?

Roger VA7MG/VE7BZR