[DogParkList] LOTW primer

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Thu Nov 15 10:56:31 EST 2007

Chris,

I would export one QSO and try it. If it fails, post the ADIF data
here to the list and we'll look.

Also, check the "Bands" tab and be sure that the USA.dat
band plan is selected. I believe I had a problem similar to
yours once and this change fixed it.

Let us know how you make out with it (that is, if you DO
find out what's wrong--please share!) {grin}

-- Scott (NE1RD)

On Nov 14, 2007, at 7:38 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:

> Well, after a lot of annoying computer gyrations I finally got LOTW

> going here. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use it with MLDX.

> I tried using the TQSL program to digitally sign a portion of my

> log, previously exported as an ADIF. I am assuming I am going in

> the right direction so far. Then I get this error:

> Error: Signing aborted due to errors

> Error: /Users/chrisperri/Desktop/KF7P.ADI: ADIF field data length

> overflow on line 1

> Chris

> KF7P

B. Scott Andersen | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen at mac.com | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, MA (NE1RD) | http://www.bsandersen.com