[DogParkList] Track check buttons

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Nov 8 14:09:27 EST 2007

Hi Bernard,

On 8-Nov-07, at 1:29 PM, Bernard Joseph wrote:

> I am running version 2.0.4. Why do some of the track buttons uncheck

> themselves after passes?

> 73 de BJ, K8LIX

I assume you mean MacDoppler ?

As for the track list panel satellite checkboxes coming un-checked, I
don't know, I have never seen that happen.

Your prefs may have been corrupted. Unexplained crashes or other odd
program behaviour that are not widely reported are usually due to a
corrupted Prefs file.

You might want to try quitting MacDoppler for Cocoa, delete the "~/
Library/Preferences/com.dogparksoftware.MacDoppler.plist" file. You
will have to re-enter your call, registration number and site info.