[DogParkList] Track check buttons

Henry W. Farkas henry at henryfarkas.com
Thu Nov 8 13:49:22 EST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Bernard Joseph wrote:

> "If a man opens the car door for his wife, it's

> either a new wife or a new car." Prince Charles

Hear ye, hear ye! Be it known to all present that there are still one or
two gentlemen left in this world. I still open car doors for my wife.
We've been together for 7 years. My car is 8 years old.

I still hold doors open for women.
I remove my hat in public places.
I still say "sir" and "ma'am".

I was raised by a true gentleman (W2INO/W3DYD). Despite the royal status,
I am moved to wonder what the statement above says about this prince.

I guess our Founding Fathers were right: royal titles make not the man.

:-)

No offense intended to any fans of royalty, British or otherwise.

1 grain, NaCl

-Henry - KB1ERP
"We must all turn our backs upon the horrors of the past. We must
look to the future. We cannot afford to drag forward, across the
years that are to come, the hatreds and revenges which have sprung
from the injuries of the past." -Winston Churchill
PGP Fingerprint: AA D0 F5 44 C1 8C 11 52-B3 80 34 1C CE 38 EC 53