[DogParkList] $4 USB-CIV cable

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Sun Oct 28 20:28:10 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info, have downloaded and installed driver. Currently using
MacLoggerDX with the MicroHam device controlling my 765Pro III. CI-V port
also being used by TurboTuner to control Tarheel 200 on same rig. All's
fine.
Would like to my same MacBook Pro on the road with my 7000 and MacLogger and
thought the USB to CI-V cable would be ideal. Did I read correctly that I
can use it with the same functionability as the MicroHam for controlling,
logging, etc. with the program?
Thank you very much for clarifying this. 73
--
Gustavo Bergés, NU4L
1820 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. #623