[DogParkList] Problem with country mapping

James Kauten kautenmd at mac.com
Sat Oct 27 12:09:34 EDT 2007

I am using the most recent version of MacLoggerDX. I have
transferred all my contacts from DX4WIN. The country mapping does
not seem to be up to date in MacLoggerDX. For instance:

VU7MY and VU7RG map to India and should map to Lakshadweep Islands

4O3T maps to Serbia and should map to Montenegro

KH8SI maps to American Samoa and should map to Swains Island

VU4RBI maps to India and should map to Andaman & Nicobar Islands

These are just a few of the discrepancies I have found. My totals
are off by 16 countries and I will need to go through 8500+ contacts
to sort this out. A few others I have spoken with have the same
difficulty in moving from DX4WIN to MacLoggerDX.

Any help with a current up to date country file for MacLoggerDX would
be appreciated.

73,

Jim Kauten, W4TE

Jim Kauten, MD