[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Download Problem

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Oct 19 13:31:17 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

I tried to answer your previous email but your isp bounced.

Anyway..

It's not an install problem, it is a stuffit expander problem that
only happens if you try to expand the archive on the desktop - the
files are actually there - they just don't show up in the finder.

You can either move the archive somewhere else off of the desktop and
expand it there, or create a dummy folder in the expanded MacLoggerDX
folder, delete the dummy folder, and then all the files will show up.