[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Download Problem

VA3MA - Dan va3ma at rac.ca
Fri Oct 19 13:06:49 EDT 2007

I'm having a problem downloading MacLoggerDX and expanding it to useI can
download it OK but...
When I expand it with Stuffit 12 I only get the Applescript folder in the
resulting folder.
Other times I get a few other folders but never all and never the
MacLoggerDX app!
I've tried this over several days and get the same results each time
Can't figure what I'm doing wrong - I can download and expand at other sites
ok?

Any help or if someone could email me the package I appreciate it
73 Dan VA3MA