[DogParkList] [MacLoggerContest] Contesting Logs

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 18:14:23 EDT 2007

Cool Don, I didn't realise they would work with AW6

On 8/10/07 23:12, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> Hi John,

> On 8-Oct-07, at 5:58 PM, John Graf wrote:

>> I try to avoid Windoze at any cost, and for the vast majority of

>> contests that I enter I find that MacLoggerDX and Cab Converter

>> make a great combination. Occasionally; however, I end up using a

>> Windoze emulator (Parallels) and another contesting program.

>> The main hurdle to complete Mac contesting satisfaction are the

>> many small sprints that I love to enter. Most are hosted by

>> various QRP clubs. They don't want cabrillo logs -- they want

>> "standard" log files that are plain text and contain basic

>> information such as time/date, calls worked, signal report, etc.

>> You can use the print function to print out the MacLoggerDX log.

>> However, this contains everything in the log, which is too much

>> information.

>> Has anyone figured out a way to either 1) print out just certain

>> columns from the log or 2) convert from MacLoggerDX log format to

>> other log formats?

>> Thanks and 73,

>> John, WA6L

> If you use the free database templates you can print out whatever

> data you like in what ever format you choose.

> <http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDXDB.html>

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's
foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher.
-Thomas Henry Huxley, biologist and writer (1825-1995)