[DogParkList] Contesting Logs

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 18:12:55 EDT 2007

A simple bit of Perl will fix that - I keep meaning to write something for
the VFH contests we have over here that want an 'non-standard' format.
I can't promise anything for a few weeks, but it should be simple.

On 8/10/07 22:58, "John Graf" <wa6l at mac.com> sent:

--
A person usually has two reasons for doing something: a good reason and the
real reason. -Thomas Carlyle, historian and essayist (1795-1881)