[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and Digikeyer

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Jun 20 12:23:07 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

On 20-Jun-07, at 11:46 AM, wm2f at comcast.net wrote:

> When I start MacloggerDX it connects fine via the CI-V port. So I

> get the freq. data but it runs real slow and is using alot of

> resource as per the activity monitor. It spikes from 5% to 85%.

> When this is occuring the VFO will take up 5 to 10 seconds to

> update and sometimes loose communication to the port and will start

> a retry. This is with MacLoggerDX only. If I start CocaoModem I

> loose communications completely and the computer goes into 100% CPU

> usage via activity monitor.(All the fans start to scream)

> I have CocoaModem set for MacLoggerDX.

Did you try setting the "Delay" value in the MacLoggerDX Prefs panel
to 0 ?

Make sure you are not running the cocoaModem uH Router, it is not
currently compatible with MacLoggerDX.

If that doesn't help, please send a debug log and screen shot of your
Prefs panel to me directly (not the list)

Thanks,

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro