[DogParkList] Maximal volume/SQL from time to time

Fokko pa0dtl at cds.nl
Sat Apr 21 10:31:24 EDT 2007

At 10:20 -0400 21-04-2007, Don Agro wrote:

>You don't mention which version of MacLoggerDX you are using ?

Using 4.3.0, but it has been there also in previous versions.

>There was a volume/squelch issue fixed in version 4.3.0

>You could also have a communication problem but I would need to see

>the debug log to know for sure.

Maybe, but I tried even on 1200 baud, lots of delay, high speed, in
all cases it is happening very few times a day.

I think the problem is that 1 single transmit or receive error
triggers the endless loop. If MacDXlogger would send only changes
made by the operator (not by received data -> setting control), this
lawine effect could not happen.

BTW If I turn on Debug, what should happen?

73, pa0dtl