[DogParkList] Griffin Powermate

Lee (WW2DX) lee at ww2dx.com
Mon Apr 16 08:47:40 EDT 2007

Hi Don,

I already took a look at that page, but it seems that the only way to
change frequency in 0.01 Khz steps is with the slider (while Holding
down the shift key). The table does not show a "keyboard key"
command to adjust the VFO in 0.01Khz steps to set in the powermate
preferences setup. I'm not sure the powermate is even useful in the
VFO with a more coarse factor. I'm looking at all this while slowly
tuning in the
bottom 25 Khz of the HF bands :)

Best 73

Lee