[DogParkList] Label printing question

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Mar 8 05:55:33 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

On 7-Mar-07, at 10:36 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:

> Hello group:

> I'm getting around to printing labels and getting caught up on QSL

> cards. In the "Labels" window, obviously I have the whole list of

> QSO's from the log since the last time I printed labels....but what if

> I don't want to print all of them? It would be nice to press the

> apple

> key and clink on the labels I want, and have the program ignore the

> rest. For example, If I work 100 stations in the latest contest,

> and

> only 10 of the 100 are new countries for me, and they are interspersed

> through the entire 100 contacts, it would be nice to select only

> the 10

> and have them all print on one sheet of label paper, rather than

> printing all 100 and wasting most of the labels. I hope this makes

> sense. So far it seems this isn't possible.

> Someone enlighten me, please.

> Chris

There has always been an automatic mechanism for selecting which QSL
cards to print - the QSLSent field...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX/Manual/Pages/
labelspanel.html>

"The Labels Panel allows you to print labels for all the entries in
your log that have a negative (Negative = "N" or "n" or blank) "QSL
Sent" field."

The idea being that when you send a batch of cards you mark them
"sent" with the "Mark Sent" button - that way they don't show up in
the list next time.

If you change your mind about any of the log entries and want to send
cards again - you can select them in the log panel and use the
"Resend" button and they will again show up in the Labels panel.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com