[DogParkList] Label printing question

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Wed Mar 7 22:36:38 EST 2007

Hello group:

I'm getting around to printing labels and getting caught up on QSL
cards. In the "Labels" window, obviously I have the whole list of
QSO's from the log since the last time I printed labels....but what if
I don't want to print all of them? It would be nice to press the apple
key and clink on the labels I want, and have the program ignore the
rest. For example, If I work 100 stations in the latest contest, and
only 10 of the 100 are new countries for me, and they are interspersed
through the entire 100 contacts, it would be nice to select only the 10
and have them all print on one sheet of label paper, rather than
printing all 100 and wasting most of the labels. I hope this makes
sense. So far it seems this isn't possible.

Someone enlighten me, please.

Chris