[DogParkList] digital modes : update

EZRhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Thu Jan 18 11:01:11 EST 2007

Re: [DogParkList] digital modesGuys,

Thanks so much for the suggestions and help with my digital modes question!! I downloaded both the CocoaModem and MulitMode software last night, and you're right, the CocoaModem is by far the best. I was able to get it receiving PSK31 once I found a signal; haven't tried RTTY yet. I'll play with some cables tonight and see if I can get it to transmit. I tried to decode some CW with MultiMode, and found it inaccurate and almost not worth bothering with. It is difficult to get zeroed in on a CW signal, and even when it is, it messes up word spacing and gets letters wrong, even on a strong s9 signal. If you are listening to someone on a straight key, forgetaboutit.

Chris
KF7P