[DogParkList] digital modes

David Ferrington M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 14:48:07 EST 2007

I¹ve been looking (but not yet using) coccaModem ­ I¹m waiting for a
microHam USB DIGI KEYER to arrive.

There are Applescripts to interface it to MLDX

coccaModem (http://homepage.mac.com/chen/cocoaModemPage) is free, it will
work with SignalLink, but I thought I¹d buy the all in one from microHam.

At this point I can¹t comment more on either one, I¹m pretty much in the
same position as you. I will say that Kok Chen (W7AY) who wrote coccaModem
is very helpful.

On 17/1/07 16:37, "EZRhino" <EZRhino at fastmovers.biz> sent:

--
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him. -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)