[DogParkList] keyer feature

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sat Dec 2 01:43:20 EST 2006

I received my new radio today...Icom 746Pro (very cool!) and have it
operating with MLDX. There are some new features that have sprung to
life with the new radio; namely the MLDX keyer function! Except when I
hit "CW" the radio won't transmit anything. I read the online manual
"CW and voice keyer" section; it looks like I need something like a
microHam keyer to make it work? So in other words, there is no way of
making the MLDX keyer function work with the normal (in my case, the
black cat USB/serial cable) manner?

Chris
As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country on
20 meters.
Proverbs 25:25