[DogParkList] New Installation - Help please?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Nov 28 16:11:40 EST 2006

Hi Gustavo,

On 28-Nov-06, at 2:59 PM, Gustavo Berges wrote:

> I thought from the last time that I had this working perfectly on

> my old powerbook that one had to create a virtual port or something

> like that on the Mac for the microHam device to work. I don’t have

> those instructions. Maybe someone on the list has them and can pass

> them on?

The only necessary step is to install the driver.

You should be able to see the microHAM/FTDI driver version by
selecting "About this Mac" from the Apple Menu, then "More Info",
then select Software/Extensions.

The latest microHAM/FTDI driver can be found here...

<http://www.microham-usa.com/downloads.html#USB>

Apple MacIntosh OS-X 10.0.0 - 10.3.9 24.january '06 Package 169 kB
v2.1.0
Apple MacIntosh OS-X 10.4.0+ 24.january '06 Package 249 kB
v2.2.0

Do you have the right one for your OS ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .