[DogParkList] New Installation - Help please?

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Tue Nov 28 14:59:59 EST 2006

Thanks David, that is what I had done but the only two choices I have are:
Bluetooth-Modem, and;
Bluetooth-PDA-Sync
I thought from the last time that I had this working perfectly on my old
powerbook that one had to create a virtual port or something like that on
the Mac for the microHam device to work. I don¹t have those instructions.
Maybe someone on the list has them and can pass them on?
Thanks so much.