[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX & 60 Meter

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at Comcast.Net
Sat Nov 11 18:34:16 EST 2006

OK, I finally have a REQUESTED feature....
   I'm in GREAT hopes the FCC will allow CW & PSK31
on the 60 Meter Channelized Band. In the US.DAT and
Bands feature can you add the 60 Meter Band? I know
there is a request for one of the Frequencies to move
also, so you may be waiting for the changes to be made,
but I have even Modified the IC-746Pro for 60 meter now.
Prior to this I just used the 706MkIIg.
Thanks!.. Jeff-N8NOE
P.S. Still a fine piece of software, I'm not sure what I'd do
without it now!

    Jeffrey M. Swiger
Amateur Radio Division
        ** N8NOE **
     5562 Rowley Dr.
Waterford, Michigan 48329-3243
N8NOE at Comcast.Net
      GRID: EN82hq
       CQ Zone: 04
Licensed: 1989 (Novice-KB8LKF)
       AIM: N8NOE
QSL Via: 100%-Postal Card, eQSL, LoTW.......
     http://www.qrz.com/n8noe
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=N8NOE*
http://www.kj4qf.net/index.php?
set_albumName=album21&option=com_gallery&Itemid=26&include=view_album.ph
The Flying Pigs QRP Club International: FP#-1031
             *** BOTL Since 1985***
          ***  ARRL Life Member  ***
" Laissez Le Bon Temps Roule "