[DogParkList] KUDOS....

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Oct 2 19:16:02 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

On 2-Oct-06, at 7:06 PM, Jeffrey M. Swiger wrote:

> Don;
> 	I'm not sure in ALL the List and People Dropping
> Mail, So I WILL!... THANKS!.......
> I (for one) think MacLoggerDX is some of the best Software
> I have used. And your support is Phenomenal and constant..
> KUDOS.. I see Everyone wants something, this note just wants
> one thing... READY?.......
> Take a Break for a few days and enjoy!.. YOU DESERVE it!
> Jeff-N8NOE

Thanks Jeff, that's nice to hear !

I know you have already, but if anyone else has the time, they might
want to do a review for eHam ?

<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2878>

Reviews represent the only kind of marketing I can afford ... free :)

Thanks again Jeff,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com