[DogParkList] New Intel MAC Pro, MacLoggerDX, Keyspan USA-49W and Kenwood TS-2000?

Scott A. Blystone sbly585 at mac.com
Fri Oct 20 14:49:27 EDT 2006

All,

I am a recent Mac convert (about 8 months), but I have over 20 years
of professional experience with PC's and the IT business in general.
I have just purchased a new Mac Pro and a Kenwood TS-2000X and would
like to facilitate radio control with MacLoggerDX. The TS-2000 has a
built-in level converter and has a male DB-9 connector requiring a
straight-thru connection. I'm looking at the Keyspan USB 4-port
Serial Adapter, model #USA-49W. It also has a male DB-9 connector, so
I would (in theory) need just a female to female DB-9 cable. Will
this Keyspan unit work with MacLoggerDX and my Mac Pro? Has anyone
used this Keyspan unit?

Thanks!

--
Scott A. Blystone